RAPP Australia Pty Ltd offers scheduled on-site and off-site servicing and repairs on products requiring such work. RAPP Australia Pty Ltd supplies a network of authorised agents around Australia whom we have accredited by RAPP Australia Pty Ltd to perform repair work to our company’s highest standard, thus providing countrywide service.
Technicians are able to conduct on-site repairs or field back-to-base servicing depending on the product. RAPP Australia Pty Ltd also engages a network of service agents around Australia that can provide quicker service if returning to our Melbourne facility is not a viable option. Any products that need to be in the field can be dispatched at any time by the most expedient means if necessary.
To find out more information please contact one of our sales representatives here.
- RAPP Australia Pty Ltd operates a complete service and preventative maintenance department.
- Clean Room dedicated to the Service and Maintenance of Oxygen Equipment.
- We can provide this facility for both products purchased from us and elsewhere (subject to limitation).
- We can provide scheduled services.
- We can provide exchange units (for equipment we supply only) whilst the device is offline or at our workshop and
- We have varying levels of service contracts available. Please contact us for the details.
The services we supply vary in costs. If you have a product you would like serviced, please contact:
- We carry a wide range of parts for all of the products we stock.
- We provide a rapid response service.
- We can send replacement units for most products (for equipment we supply) to be onsite around Australia within 48 hours*.
* This can occur additional costs. Limited to destinations where normal freight services exist. This option is not included on public holidays.
The repairs we offer vary in costs. If you have a product you would like repaired, please contact: